Aqara D1 Wall Switch Neutral / Non Neutral
- ⚡Between Neutral and No-Neutral which one should I get?⚡
- All homes in Singapore do not have a neutral wire in the light switches, hence the default switches your should get are the non-neutral version. However, if you get an electrician to run neutral wires for you then you may buy the Neutral Switches.
- Note: Be very sure which type of switch (neutral or non-neutral, single, double, triple) you need and going to buy, once opened it cannot be returned for exchange or swapping to the other model.
- ProTip: Do not use Aqara Wall switches with devices that exceed the maximum power rating, if you do Aqara may not honour the warranty. For example, none of these switches can handle the 20Amps power draw by heaters and aircon, so never use them with these.
- If you are in doubt just chat with us, our friendly customer service reps are more than happy to answer your queries and quote you a bulk discount.
- Use with Aqara M2 hub to make it work with Apple HomeKit or Google Home / Alexa.
- *Aqara M2 Hub Gateway is required.