Aqara H1 Wall Switch Neutral / Non Neutral
Units Sold: 188
- Two versions – with and without Neutral Wire Requirement: No Neutral version can also be used when there is a neutral wire. However, some features won’t be available and the power limitation is stricter, so it is advised to stick with the With Neutral version in case a neutral wire is available.
- All-Round Compatibility: Supports most popular voice assistants and ecosystems: HomeKit, Alexa, Google, IFTTT**, Alisa, Marusya.
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol*: Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology. Better stability and compatibility (more standardized protocol), longer support and more features.
- Support of Round Wall Boxes: Apart from 86mm square wall boxes, the H1 EU also supports round European wall boxes.
- Premium Build and Metal Frame: The H1 EU uses our flagship, cleaner design preferred by the majority of our users. The metal frame makes it more rigid and durable.
- 2-Way Setup Support with Wireless Switch H1: An existing 2-way setup can be upgraded to the smart one using the Wall Switch H1 EU and the Wireless Switch H1, which can be placed both on top of the existing wall box used for secondary 2-way switch or on any flat surface such as wall using the provided sticky pad.
- Convert to Wireless Switch Function: The button of the switch can be remapped so that you will get an extra “wireless switch” while the light will be controlled by automations.
- Overheat Protection: With overheat protection, you can be sure your home is safe and secure.
- LED Indicator Behavior Setting: The behavior of LED indicator can be configured via Aqara Home app. From now on, you will be able to choose, if you want to turn it off completely, make it turn on when the switch is on or vice versa. *Not all of these options are available for the No Neutral version.
- Modular Design: Switch has two parts: the “relay” part and the “button” module. Button module*** can be upgraded to a different one in the future or in case of malfunction.