Skip to content
Aqara Hub E1
- Works with D1, H1, E1 Aqara Switches E1 can work with Xiaomi’s own ecosystem via the Mi Home app whilst still being exposed to HomeKit
- Note: Aqara Hub E1 can connect up to 128 Aqara devices (use of repeaters such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch(With Neutral) is required).
- Zigbee 3.0 Support: enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology. Note: Not all Aqara child devices are compatible with all platforms. Please see the details for each device.
- Flexible and Small Size: The Hub E1 shaft angle can be changed within 210 degrees, which makes its placing extremely flexible. The Smart Hub E1 is compact and very easy to carry, size: 108 x 30 x 8mm; weight: 58 grams. Occupies less space and can be placed almost anywhere.
- All-Round Compatibility: Makes Aqara child devices connected to it compatible with most popular ecosystems and voice assistants such as HomeKit, Alexa, Google, and IFTTT. (*The Hub E1 is not an end device, and it cannot be controlled by third-party ecosystems. In contrast, it exposes the supported Aqara child devices to such ecosystems and/or makes them controllable by voice.) Powered by USB-A: A regular USB-A port is integrated into the Hub’s housing so that it can be powered from almost any USB-equipped device such as a power bank, power strip, outlet, PC, or even a router.