Natural Gas Sensor and Detector – Honeywell Xiaomi Mijia Zigbee
|Model||MiJia Honeywell Gas Leak Detector|
|Type||Gas Leak Detector|
|Dimension||8 × 8 × 4.5 сm|
|Package||MiJia Honeywell Gas Leak Detector x1|
WHY IS GAS DETECTOR NECESSARY?
- Gas leak happens when we simply forget to turn off the gas supply to the stove.
- Gas continues to fill up your kitchen and if we strike a match or use a fire starter at that time when gas accumulation is concentrated, chances of an explosion is high.
- The Gas leak detector will do its best to turn that into a highly unlikely scenario.
- It monitors the kitchen for dangerous gasses and if it detects a potentially explosive amount of CO, it will sound the alarm and immediately send a notification to your smartphone to tell you to open the window and turn the stove off.
- You can scan the kitchen for combustible gasses any time you want using the app or a button on the device.