Natural Gas Sensor and Detector ? Honeywell Xiaomi Mijia Zigbee
|Model||MiJia Honeywell Gas Leak Detector|
|Type||Gas Leak Detector|
|Dimension||8 ? 8 ? 4.5 ?m|
|Package||MiJia Honeywell Gas Leak Detector x1|
WHY IS GAS DETECTOR?NECESSARY?
- Gas leak happens when we simply forget to turn off the gas supply to the stove.
- Gas continues to?fill up?your kitchen and if?we?strike a?match or use a fire starter at?that time when gas accumulation is concentrated, chances of an explosion is high.
- The Gas leak detector will do?its best to?turn that into a?highly unlikely scenario.
- It monitors the kitchen for dangerous gasses and if?it?detects a?potentially explosive amount of?CO, it?will sound the alarm and immediately send a?notification to?your smartphone to?tell you to?open the window and turn the stove off.
- You can scan the kitchen for combustible gasses any time you want using the app or?a?button on?the device.