Original Xiaomi Mijia Wireless Switch for Smart Homes and Smart Devices
The Wireless Switch is a kit of the Xiaomi Mi smart home suite which is designed to control home appliances using a smartphone remotely. Paired with Xiaomi multifunction gateway (choose mainland china server), it can remotely control your home appliances. You can also set trigger conditions for the other smart sensors of the suite for home automation.
Automation Use Case Examples:
- Single click to turn on/off specific Yeelight Light Bulbs or Yeelight Ceiling Lamp or Yeelight Light Strip just Double Click to turn on/off all the light bulbs in the room, Press and Hold to turn off all the lights in the whole home. Don’t have Smart Yeelights, turn your normal lights into smart lights by replacing your normal wall switches with Aqara Wall Switches, you will then be able to turn on/off your normal lights with this wireless switch.
- Use the switch as a doorbell. Using different doorbell tunes for Single, Double or Press and Hold. This way you will know if the person is a guest or family member.
- Turn off all appliances which are plugged into Mi smart socket via setting intelligent trigger condition.
- Plug any required device into the Xiaomi smart socket, and now you can control turn on/off the appliance automatically. You no longer required to walk to the existing switch or socket.
- There are so much more ways to use the wireless switch, share your ideas in the comments section below.
Xiaomi Smart Home Wireless Switch
|Name||Xiaomi Smart Home Wireless Switch|
|Battery Type||CR2032 (included inside the device itself). Can be replaced.|
|Housing Material||Anti-UV Material|
|Wireless Chip||Zigbee Wireless|
|Sensor Size||5 x 1 cm (Radius x H)|
|Package Size||8.3 x 8.3 x 1.8 cm (L x W x H)|
|Package Contents||1 x Xiaomi Smart Home Wireless Switch, 1 x User Manual|
*If you are using the sensors in Singapore remember to still use Mainland China server on your Mi Home App. This will allow you to use all the Xiaomi devices with great ease.
Got a question, chat with us on FB Messenger