Yeelight W3 (Multi Colour) Smart LED Bulb – Latest Version 2021 – 8W Wifi 900 Lumens
Units Sold: 72
- Yeelight YLDP005 W3 LED Lamp Smart Bulb (900 Lumens)
- Note: This bulb does not work with Apple Home Kit, but it works with Ok Google, Alexa, SmartThings, Razer Chroma, Overwolf, Naver Clova, Mijia, Conrad, Kakaohome and many more.
- Important Note: The Bulbs require 2.4GHz wifi to operate (If your router is 5.0GHz please ensure that it has a dual band to support2.4GHz).
- The power of this W3 bulb is 8W, which has more energy saving compared with the previous generation 1s Bulb, energy-saving and environmental protection.
- Adopting high-integration color light beads, the new generation of color light bulbs mixes light more evenly, immersive color light experience, colorful colors, create a variety of atmospheres.
- Support color temperature adjustment and full-color gamut color adjustment, adjustable brightness, light and dark, suitable for a variety of scenes.
- Support music rhythm, the color can be changed according to the surrounding music rhythm, suitable for festivals and parties.
- Support Mijia and HomeKit dual intelligent system, just make a voice commands to control the bulb, make your hands free.
- Remote control from anywhere, with the Mijia APP on your smartphone or tablet, you can turn on / off the smart light bulbs whether you are at home or away.
- 16 million colors: Dimmable and colour temperature range 1700K-6500K
- WiFi remote control: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Access, Support app control via both IOS and Android devices
- More possibilities: Works with Amazon Alexa (Amazon Echo), Google Assistant (Google Home) and IFTTT / Tasker / Domoticz / HomeAssistant
- Ultra-long lifetime of up to 11 years, you don?t even have to think about replacing a bulb
- Capable of providing fancy lighting for 30sq.m. room
- Group control: Control a single bulb or group bulbs all at your fingertip
- Set time schedules and countdowns, available in Group control and no hub is required
- Easy to use, install the bulb, download the App, connect the bulb to your network, then enjoy smart lighting